Creative Rants from Kate, Vee & Me

On-line diary of a crafting addict.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

First Post





Well, it's my first post. I'm new to this blogging thing. I wanted to use this as an outlet to showcase some of my jewelry I've been creating. I have finally taken the plunge. I thought blogging would be a fun way to get my work online.

The necklace pictured is called Florida. Well, because I'm here and I've had great creative "juju". I was obsessed with these sliced dyed agates. I bought some (36-a few more than some) so I've started making some necklaces with them. I've made 3 so far, I need to get the other 2 photographed. I like this necklace, because there are so many ways to wear it. I even made the pendant detatchable , so I can change them out. Granted, gotta make other pendants to go with it.
Bed time, the little guy passed out next to me on the floor.
Nerissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home