Creative Rants from Kate, Vee & Me

On-line diary of a crafting addict.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

More agate slice necklaces













Here are the other 2 necklaces I've made with the agates. The one on the left is mine. It reminds me of cotton candy. The necklace is made of dyed jade and fucshia Swarovski crystals. The pendant also has a Swarovski slider component. The component is supposed to be used as a double strand slider, but I love looking for unconventional ways to use these things.
The one on the right is an asymetrical lariat/y-necklace. The clasp allows you to hook the necklace high or low on the chain. I made this one for my mom for her birthday. It has Swarovski crystals, Czech firepolish beads, and dyed jade.
Now, you see why I chose the pepto pink blog. I love pink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home